Saturday, May 4, 2013

Summer 2013 One Pieces

Even though it may not feel like it where you are, beach time has almost descended upon us! Here in Des Moines we did have this awful thing happen yesterday:


Isn't it just horrible?! Luckily, we only got a little bit of snow that melted quickly after, and the 70 degree days will be back in a couple of days. It WILL be warm at some point, right? Last post I talked about tankinis for summer 2013, so now here are my picks for one pieces. I love the swimsuits that I found--they all just look so sleek! 

Shop the looks:
1 / 2 / 3 
4 / 5 / 6
7 / 8 / 9
10 / 11

If these swimsuits don't get you pumped for summer, then I don't know what will. Do you have any fun summer plans? Travis and I are excited for all of our summer travels! We're headed off to some pretty amazing places this summer. . . .

4 comments: